Join the dynamic, custom sports apparel crew at Borah Teamwear as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Coon Valley, Wisconsin.
Borah requires the highest level of professionalism, problem solving and communication skills for this key, customer-facing role. The CSR is often the first contact a customer may have with the organization and sets the tone for their well-defined strategy of being leaders in the field of custom sports apparel for cycling, running, triathlon, nordic and alpine skiing, while always delivering customer satisfaction that is second to none.
The successful CSR works seamlessly with customers and various Borah Teamwear departments to achieve the daily goal of constantly delighting customers. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, hard-working, creative problem solver with excellent communication skills. Whether it is answering a call, responding to an email or live chat or addressing the rare customer complaint, the right candidate will demand the very best from themselves and their colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS A BORAH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
- 2 years of providing exceptional customer service, required.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with customers over the phone, by email or chat to identify needs/diagnose solutions and respond quickly.
- No fear of technology; working knowledge of general office software (MS Word, Excel) and CRM programs (Zoho, SalesForce, etc.)
- Monitor/verify customer orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain accurate work records (process orders, cancellations, adjustments, requests, fees, invoices).
- Instinctive problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate effectively w/the Borah team to assure clear communication and meet goals.
- A desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; advanced degree, a bonus.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $13.00 – $16.00 per hour, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to a 401k retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, employee discounts, and a wellness program.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
ABOUT BORAH. Borah is a team of apparel enthusiasts. They manufacture 100% of their product line in Wisconsin. By maintaining total control of the manufacturing process, they ensure each and every customer the luxury of a high quality, USA made product, delivered on-time, every time as expected. Learn more at borahteamwear.com.